SecureIT is a program available thru netHTC that provides security services that are typically sold separately.
- Virus Protection (Symantec Anti-Virus)
- Automated Critical Microsoft Patch Updates
- Spyware Protection (Spybot Search & Destroy)
- Internet Explorer Popup Blocker
- Automated Disk Maintenance and Optimization (Diskeeper Software)
- Real-Time Threat Alerts
- Monthly Email Summary & Online Reporting
- Parental Control
- Online and Phone support for the service
- Cost: $6.00/Month
The simple, automatic and secure way to backup computer data and provide protection from:
- Accidental deletion of files
- Hard drive failure
- Lost data from computer theft
- Data corruption and loss frim virus and spyware threats
- Cost is $3.50 for 5GB, $6.50 for 50GB or $13.50 for 250GB /month
Protect your valuable photos, finanicial information, documents and other important files.
The password manager that works across multiple computers and users and is designed for both security and convenience. Save all your usernames and passwords in one location which is securely protected and can only be accessed by you.
- Safe and secure
- Provides auto-fill, auto-submit and keystroke options
- Can be installed on up sto 5 computers with unlimited users
- Cost is $3.00/month
All services have 24/7 support with phone, chat and email support at no extra cost.
Call 800-813-2023 to sign up or download the form below and fax to
Free Security Information
Available to our subscribers is a monthly security newsletter which gives valuable security related information. The newsletter will deliver information about some of the latest threats, Windows Update information as well as articles related to Internet security. Along with the monthly security newsletter, the security alert page is updated with the latest threat information. You can sign up for the monthly newsletter, weekly digest email containing the security threats and immediate emails on critical alerts.
We encourage you to sign up for these distributions at : http://support.netins.net/security/alerts.shtml